3 SHORT WORDS THAT CAN MEND A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP

Hi, I hope you are enjoying your stay around this blog wall.


Anyway I came up with this idea after seeing broken relationship here and there.
 
When a break up happens in a relationship, it doesnt totally mean that it is over, I know you want to start complaining but hold still let me tell you what you might be thinking
"He doesnt care anymore(lie)"
He doesnt even bother to call (lie )
He has started following other girls (because you gave him that chance)

For a boy
I have beg and beg she doesnt want to talk to me(bros go hustle lolz)
I have been talking to her she said am too proud (lie)
I guess she has move on (greatest lie of all).

Well, complain does no good.Relationship that is broken can be mended once one person agrees on his or her part that they are wrong.

Being wrong in a relationship doesnt simply mean you were at fault, it is just a way to get things up and running.

Among the numerous words on earth that can mend a broken relationship, I choose this three simple yet hard to do during a quarrel .

The first word that can mend any relationship on my list is 

1. I love you

In life, have you notice that whatever is simple complicate people?,  like the way I just gave a term and in your head you are like"this is very cheap".

Well it's not about being cheap or not, it is about the fact if you can do it?. 

Can you say I love you when you are angry? Can you say I love you when he/she pisses  you off?.

The word love is calm, gentle and soft when it entered the heart.

Saying I love you is the first step to mend any broken relationship


2. Am sorry

On research, I found that that the word sorry is very, very hard to come by during relationship crisis expecially for guys.

When research was carried out on how people think, it was found out that guys think logically and women emotionally.

So when a relationship is going through hell, the guy is calculating how to fix it but the girl is waiting for just am sorry.

If you ever go through a relationship crisis, just learn to say I am sorry.

It wount kill any cell in your body(it will rather break your pride and remould you).

Weather wrong or right, just learn to say sorry as this word can retain any broken relationship.

3. Can I take you on a date

Have you ever being in the presence of a quarrel and someone gave a suggestion out side the box that made even those quarrelling loose concentration in the quarrel?.

This also applies to a relationship. It is more frustrating for a guy and hard to bear when she say "can I take you out".

And the guys mind is like wow! In the middle  of a  quarrel.
At first he might slightly disagree but on a second thought he will especially when you bring his favourite restaurant up.

This also work for ladies but I guess ladies dont admit there, they take their time and then get back to you. But a guy makes his decision instantly.

I hope these three tip help you out.
Just remember to share to someone.
Thanks


2 Comments

  1. It's very true and amazing but remember some of the ladies now days are just like boozing and you come back home thinking of to sleep but you have true wards for a successful love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually dont agree o.
    To my opinion, guys are the real cause of relationship problems and ladies start begging at first but when they later get over the break up then the guy release they have just loss and they come back begging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post