10 questions that can make your spouse love you again.


My relationship sucks, our love is long dead. I dont think we can be together again. I hate you but in your mind;; I wish we could love again.


Do you know you can spice your relationship up again?


Do you know you can rebuild that love again?


Love is like a candle stick, it always wants to go out but what do you do when a candle stick ho out? You light it up.


Let's light up your relationship with this questions.


Let me teach you how to do it.


STEP 1; send 1 question every 7min


STEP2: discuss about it for the 7min interval and just talk love without quarrel. 


STEP 3; once you are done with every thing, ask your spouse; baby do you still love me?


That's all. I bet you will awaken something within.
Now here are the 10 questions.


1.Which 3 things are the most important in a relationship for you?

2. If there’s one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be and why?

3. Is there something crazy that you’ve ever dreamt of doing, but never got the chance to do it?

4. What’s your opinion of love at first sight?

5.. When did you first fall in love? How did it feel?

6. What was the first thing that came to your mind when you saw me? Why?

7. Do you like to give massages or receive massages?

8. If we were stuck in a room for one day together, what do you think we’d do?

9. Which is the first region your eyes would wander to if you were to ever see me naked?

10. What is one word that describes how you’re feeling right now?



Let me add a little extra for you!


1. Is there any funny story about you that you haven’t told anyone?


2. What can a guy do to always make you feel loved and wanted by him? 

3. What would you do if I kissed you?

4. What do you wear when you go to sleep at night? Or…. do you even wear anything.

5. If I was at your window right now, would you invite me in?

6. What would you do if I am to walk into your room half naked now?

Lolz dont blame me, I just got it all from a book to help you out.

So tell me, what do you think?


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post