HOW TO PROTECT YOUR FACEBOOK FROM BEING HACKED BY THE FACEBOOK ALOGRITHIM AND HACKERS

Hey, as the custom goes, I give out answers to questions regarding issues. This week, the highest question I receive was that, facebook account doesnt last on opening.



A person said to me " I just opened a Facebook account and it was immediately killed or shut down by the facebook company do you know why?" .

This article will help you protect your facebook beyond your imagination.

Opening a facebook account is now free and so gives everyone a licence to open as many as possible. What is not consider by most people is that your ip address is been tracked by facebook algorithm.

Before I tell you how to secure your facebook account let me first see the right way yo open a facebook that wount be killed expecially if you are using a phone whose ip address has been band.

HOW TO OPEN A FACEBOOK CASTED IP ADDRESS

To open a facebook with band ip address, first and foremost
1. Get a SECURE VPN.
For me I use turbo vpn as it is more secure
2. Use the vpn to create a new gmail
3. Use the gmail to open a facebook account.

NOTE: so not shut down the vpn until you are done. Then keep the facebook and dont open it for a week, later go use the vpn and same country to update the profile and image setting.
And leave it for a week also.

Then when you are fully ready for the facebook account, go turn on the vpn, the open the facebook and after some minute slightly shut down the vpn and wait .then facebook will block ymthe account and as for a picture to see if it is you.

Upload a picture that has not been edited to facebook, just normal picture and after 24 hours your facebook will be opened.

HOW TO PROTECT YOUR FACEBOOK FROM BEING KILLED BY THE FACEBOOK ALOGRITHIM




to do this, I use a secure procedure called two factor authentication and that's is all you ever need. As I dont even know my facebook password.

All i do is to put my phone  number and facebook send a password to my phone and I type it in and am done

1.If you are using this process get a new sim card
2. Use it to create a facebook
3. Go to settings as soon as you create your facebook account
5. Look for security and then two factor authentication
6 use it and put your phone number there.
Then send the ottp pin  back to Facebook and you are done.

Your account is forever secure but dont throw away you sim as the sim is the facebook password thanks..

Do you like the above given tip? While not say something nice about this article on the comment box below.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post