BEST WAYS TO SAY I LOVE YOU WITHOUT SAYING IT

Hi, do you know the best way to say I love you to your boy/girl friend without truely  feeling akward?.




When it comes to love, people try to play it safe  but lacking the confident to look eye balls to eye balls to their spouse and say I love you.

Saying I love you can mean various things as the world love is decided into many things .

To say I love you can mean 
1. I like you 
2. You are cool
3. I just want to be like you

The first best way to say I love you without actually saying it is using eye contact.

1. Eye contact

Not many people can stair or glance at their boy/girl friend for long. 

The true fact about this is that love sometimes can be an illusion that is felt.

So to say I love you without actually saying it even when you are shy is to maintain eye contact for a very long time.

It is identified and  proven that maintaining deep eye contact can even make a person excited and arose sexually.

Most times when people in relationship are actually having a big fight or quarrel, maintaining eye contact for long can mend the relationship back.

As you carry out this step, you will notice that your heart is melting and you are being broken.

I guess that's the key point because the word I love you cannot really be express overtime so saying it and feeling it are the same.

Much more, it is better to feel love than to claim love. 

I am not saying the word I love you isnt real, but I am saying that everyone can say I love you even when they dont mean it.

Using eye contact can create a soft spot in the heart of any guy or girl.

I hope this article serve you properly and gave the answer to your question. Feel free to use the comment box if not. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post